Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Long Overdue!!

It has been too long since I last posted anything. My cousin wished I posted more (finally someone said something!) in a recent email, so I thought I would try better. There is so much to catch up on, that I doubt I'll get to it, but I am up for the challenge!!

First, Corey finally is set to graduate with his Master's in Architecture. If any of you out there know any architecture firms hiring interns (what his job title will be for the first three years out of school, until he is able to get licensed), let us know. As we start this new phase, we realize that at this point in life, it is important to work, so we are open to moving anywhere!

I am trying as best I can to take care of the two kidlets. Sometimes, as with all things, this is easier on some days than others, but we try to have fun each day and laugh lots. They are growing and such fun.

Camree is 2, and sure is talking tons. We can't understand everything she says, but she is funny as she learns to communicate better. I won't even be able to make a list of her vocabulary and so just know that she will talk your ear off. She loves people, and still is a daddy's girl (also a grandpa's girl as both my Dad and Corey's Dad love). She is nearly done with potty training (yeah!!), but still has some struggles. We'll get there!!

Spencer is so different than Camree. Besides being a boy as the most obvious difference, he is mellow, just happy to be in the same room as us. He is learning to sit and does so well for quite a while. He is a great eater. He is so ticklish, nearly everywhere, and has been full-on laughing since he was two months old.

I have been busy making a cloth quiet book for the kidlets in my spare time. I also have been on a mission to get our house really organized.

Sorry this is without pictures, but it's been so long since I posted with pictures that I can't remember how! Sad, I know!!!