I know that this was done a long time ago, but I thought you should all know the kinds of things I will potentially be involved in the rest of my life. For a senior class, we participated in National PARK(ing) Day. The purpose is to encourage people to walk more and drive less, therefore lessening the number of cars we need. When people realize they don't need their car everywhere, more open space is created and available for all to enjoy. Click here for the link to see what we did! There were four groups, so click on one of the titles at the top, and it will take you to specific images regarding the designs for that space. I was at the beach all morning, even though I am not in all the pictures. It sure was fun, and we got tons of odd looks.
8 years ago


2 comments:
Yep, you're in a picture. It even says your name under the picture. But you're not "at the beach", just on the way carrying a cooler. Looks kind of fun for a class assignment. I like the shoe parking lot--pretty clever.
Looks like a fun thing to do at school...just hang out at the "beach" all day! :) Each space looks really good!
Post a Comment