8 years ago
Friday, January 4, 2008
New House Pictures and Icicles
For the Christmas season, we have been trying hard to make more progress on our house. We have been framing and drywalling in the attic room, and that will be done (including paint) on Monday, the 7th of Jan! The hope is to create a clean and quiet environment for me to study in my last semester of school. I will post pictures when the blessed event occurs, but in the meantime, we have a new front door.
It is not completely framed in, but still works and is definitely more secure than the previous door. We don't know if it will always be white, but for now it is, and we are quite pleased with it.
These icicles have been hanging from our roof for weeks now, and just keep getting longer. The sidewalk under them is always an ice skating rink, so many times when I walk here, I look down and then knock the bottom off many of the icicles on my way by. I took this picture this morning, and already, they are gone. The sun is out and the day is looking to be fairly warm compared to the past few single-digit temperature days, but only in preparation for this next huge storm coming our way. We'll see what happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
The front door looks really nice! Definitely better than the other one! :)
I like the new background, by the way! It looks nice! :)
Exciting progress on the house! Keep posting pictures when you can.
Post a Comment