Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 22, 2009

I love...



* changing my background. It's so fun and lets me be creative without having to come up with everything on my own!

* Corey. Nearly every day when I get home from work, dinner is already started. Being a stay at home guy has it's perks for the working wife!

* Heather and Bella living in my home. It's so fun coming home from work and seeing such a happy baby greet you with squeals of delight. She saves the most high-pitched and excited squeals for Heather, but I still get some. Heather is so fun to have around. We have played many games, had Family Home Evening more regularly because she's here, and she helps around the house. Great fun.

* sweets. I just have problems avoiding eating them when they are right there! So good.

* being Relief Society President. I never thought I would be at such a young age (I still feel young anyway.), but I am so grateful. It couldn't have happened at a more busy time, yet I feel like my life is so much more fulfilled.

* reading (yet not commenting - just lazy I guess) blogs and finding out how people I care about are doing.

These are just a few things. I am sure at this moment that there are many more I could list, but this is a good start!

3 comments:

Mommy said...

I would love to see Heather and Arabella more often. We'll have to come visit one of these days. Sounds like you're busy but happy.

Heather Thomas said...

I'm glad you like having me here, cause I like being here! It's fun playing games with you guys (even though I think Killer Bunnies is kind of different...)! Thanks for being so willing to open your home to me and Arabella. :)

Mark and Kattie said...

So good to see you are still there!