Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 16, 2010

6 months plus


Sitting in her Bumbo again. We love it and she keeps trying out new positions.




Saying bye to Grandma Grover.



Getting ready to go 'swimming' at the Gateway water fountain.



Swimming at the pool at our friend's apartment complex. At first she liked it, but when we went in later, it was too cold.



Excited to go to the zoo.




Having fun with Aunt Heidi.



She had a lot to say from the pulpit at the Church History Museum.



Sleeping peacefully.



Trying out her new ride. Still has to grow a little to be safe.



Getting ready to eat rice cereal for the first time. We took video of her and I will try to post it later.



6 months old!



Interacting with the sign.



Watching tv like Grandpa Bowman.



Playing nicely in her pack and play.


She has changed so much in the last month. She is doing well physically, (stats will come later), and we continue enjoying her presence. She is trying to start inching forward on her
belly, loves water, and is still so happy all day.

2 comments:

Heather Thomas said...

I like her chunky little thighs...I just want to squish them all over! Ha ha.

Hyde and Beej said...

Haha! We had fun! :) I miss you guys and can't wait to see you in August! YAY! Luv ya!

P.S. You should send me the pics of us in the bunk beds at the Church History Museum. :)