Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Item number 'won'





This is a print of Camree's name that I won from an online giveaway. (I entered three.) I got the first 5 letters free, then paid $5 to get the last 'e' so her name was spelled correctly. I got it Sunday night (the artist lives near me and dropped it by instead of mailing it), and I love it. I had one similar in idea in my room growing up and have loved it. Similar because mine is not out of flowers, but kids wearing winter clothes and my name is all capital letters. I am now on the hunt to find a frame and the perfect place in Camree's room!!

The other two online giveaway prizes were a quiet book (I would not have purchased it had I not won it), and a photo session. I am thrilled about the photo session, as we haven't had her pictures taken professionally yet, and we can get our first family photos done for nothing! It also comes with a free 8 x 10 and a free 5 x 10 collage, as well as a CD. I am in the process of scheduling the session. Finding coordinating clothing on a budget can be somewhat of a challenge, but one I am up to!

We have had lots of visitors who have loved on Camree, and she is currently working on tooth number 2, so hopefully I can update with pictures soon!

1 comment:

Hyde and Beej said...

You could always use your Old Navy tees! One cute patriotic family! :) Whatever you choose will be fine, I'm sure. Btw, you are sitting next to me. SOOOO sneaky... :)