We have been doing a lot of growing here lately! Camree had her four month appointment and her doctor said we could start encouraging her to sleep through the night, that her night-time feeding was more like a snack and she could survive without it. We made the change and haven't looked back! We were going to wait to put her in her crib to encourage that, but we started while she was still in the cradle. That lasted 2 nights (in her cradle) before we were all exhausted. On the third night of trying to sleep through the night, we moved her in her crib. She woke up like normal, I went in her room, but didn't let her see me, and listened to what she would do. She found her two trusty fingers, began sucking on them and went back to sleep. She hasn't had a problem since! We love it, and she wakes up in a great mood each morning (at about 6:30).
We can't help but enjoy her presence and are blessed to have her with us. She has grown so much in the last month!
At 5 months, Camree likes:
- Her first two fingers to suck on,
- Textures
- Her books
- Her teething strawberry
- Her crib
- Baths
- Outside
- People/friends
- Smiling
- Exploring her sense of taste (trying to eat everything)
At 5 Months, Camree dislikes:
- Her Binky
Camree has one tooth currently. I feel like a bad Mom because I didn't know, but she hasn't changed while she's working on her tooth. She still doesn't cry much, still sleeps well, smiles, talks, and laughs a lot, is really flexible, and just enjoys life with us. I tried getting pictures, but she loves the camera and tries to help me take pictures so I couldn't get anything. She is getting so big, and we love her so much.


2 comments:
Wow, good job mama! You get to sleep in! :) She is getting so big! I love all her clothes! Baby clothes are so fun... I get to give her some lovin in like 2 weeks! :) YAY!!!! Hope the teething is going great still!
~Heidi
The best thing in the world is when they start sleeping through the night. Well done, and congratulations!
Post a Comment