Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 21, 2010

Camree videos


Camree laughing with Daddy.

5 comments:

Kate & Omar Spilsbury said...

Y'all are too funny. She is so cute! I'm glad that we were able to meet her a few weeks ago and wish you guys lived closer to us

Heather Thomas said...

What a cute little goob! :)

Hyde and Beej said...

I agree with her, I think Corey's laugh is funny! Haha! And for a split second, I thought you were taping that at your condo!

kaysi van dyke fox said...

hahaha. i didnt even think about that, but yeah that is tragic!!! hahaha. :) the trial went really well, we were just hoping that he wouldnt get out because of the post traumatic stress disorder, and we were lucky he didnt! they charged him with life in prison without parol. (i think that is how you spell it) so we are really happy, kind of mixed emotions...we just feel sad for him and his family! satan really does get into people, it is just sad! thank you so much for all of your prayers and support! it really means a lot and has helped my mom and my aunts daughter get through those couple of weeks!

kaysi van dyke fox said...

ps. i cannot believe how grown up she is already!!! she is the cutest thing ever, i love her laugh!!! haha. :)