Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 13, 2010

4 Month Stats


She is tall and skinny. I knew that, but her stats confirmed it.

Height - 25 3/4" and she is in the 93%
Weight - 13 lbs. 5 oz and she is only in the 42%

Her head is measuring in the 60th percentile, but they didn't write it down and I don't remember what it was exactly.

She got the same round of shots as her 2 month appointment, and she liked is about the same (not at all). She cried so hard, but I did the same thing as last time and fed her right afterwards and moved and massaged her legs while I was feeding her. She didn't have any problems with soreness in her legs, her temperature just barely got in the low 90's, and she was still her pleasant self. She still has eczema, but it is getting better, as is her cradle cap.

We can start her on solids any time, but we are going to wait until she is giving us signs of needing it. Why mess with what works?

Everything else checked out great!!

2 comments:

Hyde and Beej said...

Gold Star for the good mama! :) I can show you how to make baby food when I come down! So easy! :)

Hyde and Beej said...

If you want me to... Or need me to! Haha