Camree is growing so fast! We sure do enjoy her fun personality and hope that we all continue to have fun!
At 4 months, Camree likes:
- Her hands/fingers
- Her binky
- Baths (finally)
- Rides in the carseat
- Eating
- Sleeping
- The camera
- The mirror
- Smiling
- Following objects/people with her eyes
- Talking
Camree dislikes:
- Being swaddled (a new development)
- Her cradle cap (I don't blame her)
- The sun
- Tummy time (improving though!)
She doesn't know what the cats are yet, and sometimes tries to follow them with her eyes. It's more they tolerate her, she tolerates them. We go in tomorrow for her 4 month check-up and shots, so I'll have stats later on this week to post. I think she'll weigh about 13 pounds, but we'll see tomorrow. She is starting to really like her fingers, sometimes more than her binky, and so she breaks out of nearly every swaddle we try to put her in. A real Houdini, so we are trying to put her down with just a blanket on top of her. It's a work in progress, but so far we have been able to put her in her cradle still awake and she'll go to sleep herself. It might take more patience on our part, but it's worth it if she can continue to sooth herself and put herself to sleep.
I need to start transitioning her to her crib, but we are getting new windows before the end of the month so to avoid the chaos, we are waiting to put her in her own room until then. I still haven't finished her window coverings, and don't want to hang them when we are just going to have to remove them.
She doesn't know who Bella is yet either, but Bella sure loves her. We love Bella so it all works out! Bella loves her Uncle Buddy (she can't say Corey and that's what it sounds like, although she is getting closer!) and is very attached to him.
We have a few videos that I hope to edit and get on here before the end of the week. They range all the way back to her first month.
On a funny note, I just answered my phone and it was her doctor's office confirming her appointment for tomorrow. The nurse asked, "Is Camree there?" Yes, but she's just going to breathe into the phone, you still want to talk to her?


3 comments:
Awww! I love all the pictures! They are all so cute...I love how Arabella's shoes look on Camree's feet. Ha ha...she looks like she's not too sure about them though. :) I love how she's giving the mosquito kisses! So cute.
Before I go into how cute Camree is and that I get to play with her next month, I have got to say I love your table cloth! :) But I AM so excited to see you and Corey and Camree! We'll have fun! :) And the pic of her studying with Corey is my fave! Haha, such a happy little thing and so sO SOO adorable! :)
She is one dang cute girl! I love the one where she is all decked out in pink and flowers. Okay so where did you get that misquito? It is the most bizarre and cutest stuffed insect I've ever seen and I want one :)
Post a Comment