Frustrations I have had so far: Cradle cap. Not pretty, but not terrible either. I got so frustrated because of the many contradictory information that is out there. Friends, family, internet, doctors. They each have their own way of treating ailments, while we as parents just keep trying one treatment after another. Camree got to the point that she would scratch in the middle of the night, and I woke up to so many scratches on the side of her head that I had had enough! I made an appointment (had many conversations with a nurse in her ped's office prior to this.) and we followed what her doctor said, and we are on the mend. She is so much happier! She has never really been a crier, but we can tell she's much more at ease. Happy baby = happy parents!
I have a fear that the problem of contradictory information will follow us forever now. We just do our homework as best as we can and make a decision based on what we think is best for us and Camree.
At three months, Camree likes:
- To be swaddled
- Her carseat
- To talk and smile
- Talking to her heart/flower blanket in her cradle
- Her Daddy
- Talking when she wakes up
Camree dislikes:
- To be cold
- Baths - work in progress, may be related to above dislike!
As I write this, I am once again realizing how blessed we are. She really is so pleasant and easy to care for (as well as love). She isn't unhappy with life often, and just adapts easily to what is going on in her busy parent's lives.


2 comments:
Aw, she looks like a Corey twin in her tummy time picture! And those Bumbo chairs are AWESOME! Totally getting one for my kids! They have a few here at school... So nice! I like how you put her on the table at dinner, that's cute! :) Well, keep up the good work sista! :)
~Heidi
She is adorable, and we also loved the Bumbo chair!
Post a Comment