Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

'March'ing into April

Cute big girl in jeans.



I love these nightgowns!! Easy to change diapers in the middle of the night, that's for sure!



Cute smile for Mommy. She is such a smart girl. She spits out her pacifier and then cries for it. When we go to put it back in, she grins at us, and it takes all our willpower to not smile back (stimulating her and keeping her from going back to sleep). Corey has now started to put his hand up and block his face from seeing her. She has also started to talk to the flower and heart blanket on the side of her cradle. It's funny to hear her on the monitor. We are still so lucky and can put her to bed wide awake, but sleepy and after a few minutes, she'll go to sleep on her own. Hope that it continues!!



Marching in March.



One finger is not enough. One hand is not enough either.



Missy Moo. Just one of the many nicknames I have for her. I found this cute cow onesie and couldn't help but purchase it.



She has also discovered her tongue. It comes out to say hello frequently, as has the drool that goes with it.

Happy late Easter everyone.

2 comments:

Heather Thomas said...

Awww! She's getting so big! :) I love babies in jeans...it's so cute! And I love how her little feet stick out the bottom of the nightgowns...I love baby feet!

Happy Harrison said...

You're so lucky with her sleep habits. Sunshine has done the same thing since birth. I personally think it has to do with the way parents 'train' their little ones, so even if you haven't done anything special so that she'll put herself to sleep that way, I'm all about giving credit to you. GOOD JOB!