Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

33

My new age. My dad asked me if I could remember how old I was. I told him, no problem, and then asked him if he could remember his own age. He still could. Impressive, isn't it?

I had a great day, being woken up by Camree's cooing. I relaxed some, went to visit a friend, and then Corey and I went out to eat at Pei Wei Asian Dining and Coldstone Creamery. We had never eaten at Pei Wei and it was affordable and delicious, with large servings. I had a free Like It birthday coupon at Coldstone, and of course had to use it. Sorry, we left our camera at home and didn't capture anything at all.

One of my highlights of the day was being called and sung to by my brother and his cute family. They moved to Washington DC, and just had a new baby girl two weeks ago. Their son, Carson, is nearly 3 and such a smart guy! After they sung to me, he said, "Happy Birthday Liz!!" I responded and said, "Carson, you're so smart." He then replied (no hesitation at all), "Yes, I am." The adults in the conversation started laughing. He also said that he would see me tomorrow night, which unfortunately for me is not true. Miss that little guy, that's for sure!!

Carson.



I love all my nieces and nephews, and wish we could all live closer to each other, but I am sure going to grasp any moment I have with them whenever I get to see them. Current tally - 3 nephews and 4 nieces. Grandparent total - 8 grandkids, 3 boys and 5 girls.

1 comment:

JoshSuselJames said...

we are glad you had a good birthday