Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Is This the End?

I am now officially tired. I am so tired of the way things are going, I could absolutely scream!!! For those of you who read my last post, I am now extremely upset, and no longer positive about things turning out fine. Today, we picked up an investigator on our way to church, got there, went inside, and Corey took her home after Sacrament meeting. He came back, we then got in our Jeep to drive ourselves home, when he realized that the driver's side door was not opening all the way. We went to the Museum to pick up his laptop so I could try to get a jump start on my portfolio and my presentation, so we both got out to look at it. SOMEONE HAD HIT OUR JEEP! They dinged in the fender right behind the tire where the door meets it, and so that was why the door would not open the entire way. There was no note left, and it was during church no less. I just feel sick. When is this terrible, costly string of events going to end. Why us, and why now? With so many positive things on the horizon, why does this have to happen now, possibly hindering things from happening. We go to church, try to read our scriptures daily, pray, and pay our tithes and fast offerings. What else are we supposed to do? Are we missing something? I am at the bottom today, not knowing how to get out. We have spent so much time and money on these two freaking cars, one of which I have no idea what is going on with still, that we can't really afford to do much else to our house. Even the projects that we can do ourselves require money, which we now no longer have. Corey thinks that he can fix the Jeep, but it is still so frustrating. If any of you out there have any positive suggestions, please don't hesitate to send them our way! I no longer have patience for these type of things. Signing out till better days.

4 comments:

Stine said...

Man, you guys are having it so rough. I'm so sorry! A comment from a friend has helped me in the past on particularly difficult moments... "the only difference between a really terrible day and a really funny story is time." I try to remember to find the humor in the seemingly impossible to otherwise understand. You have to admit that it is amazingly unlikely how many car problems you have had... and of all different sorts. I know it's not funny now, but it will be one day. I promise.

Good luck... we're praying for you!

Nancy said...

I hope things get better. Remember you're only given as much as you can handle. It may not seem like it right now, but you'll make it!

Kevi n Susie said...

We finally got Mylie to cooperate with us! So we posted a picture for you because you requested it :)

Kevin

Kevi n Susie said...

I don't think you guys are doing anything wrong. Stuff happens! You just have to keep on going and not let these things get you down. Always be positive even when things seem at their worst! Trust me we know! I think for every bad thing that happens there is more positive things in the long run. We will pray for you guys so that all that negative stuff goes away from your lives :) THINGS will get better. You have to honestly feel it and then your lives will go back to normal.

Love,
Susie and Kevin