I sure felt busy yesterday, the last day of school for me (at least for a few years!). Here is the list of what I did, and what order I did them. Lately, it seems like most of my days have been this way, and this is the last one.
Woke up around 4 am after tossing and turning. Couldn't go back to sleep, got up and studied. Took shower at 6, got ready for the day, ate breakfast, and went to my first final, at 7:30 am. (I think that if I really wanted class that early, I would have taken a class that early.) After that final, I had to turn in my Thesis (yeah) and then met another classmate to study for my final at 9:30 am. Took that one, went up to my studio to work on my next final, which was actually my Thesis presentation at 11:30. Since it was not time for the presentation, I verified that my last project was complete, and printed it off for my last final at 1:30 pm. My presentation went well, and afterwards, I ate lunch with a potential Department Head candidate and graduate students (I am not a graduate student) at about 12:30. Printed off some information for my Honor's Contract that I need to turn in, and helped other students who were finishing their final projects. My last final started at 1:30, and I was done around 3. After this, I had to retrieve three copies of my signature page for my thesis, drop off keys to the building and studios, and then go get the three thesis bound. I finished my day at about 4:30, and then was on the road.
It was a long day, worth it, and I am glad that it's over!
Hope your days are not as crazy as this one. It may not seem like there is a lot going on, but the first two finals were actual tests that I had to study for, and the other ones were ones that I had to do a lot of prep work ahead of time, and on the day of, prior to them. The story of my school career. That's all folks.
8 years ago


4 comments:
Wow! That sure is a lot!:o I bet you are happy to be done with school, right? Time for some R & R :)
Susie
Congrats on being done with school! Will has another year left (before med school), and we're really looking forward to some time together. Even if it is just a few months before he does more school.
Congratulations on finishing! Have you had enough time yet to relax and actually realize what you've accomplished? Hooray for being done with school (at least temporarily).
Mallory
Congrats on your big finish! Now what?! :)
Post a Comment