Yeah, the carpet was such a lovely color! In the dining room, where it looks brown, I vacuumed it prior to storing boxes there, and you could see that the color was supposed to be the same as the other room. Gross and when we tore it out, the pad underneath the carpet had pulverized into green dust that was around even when we were sanding the floor a year later!
GROSS!!! I'm afraid to pull up our carpet. The people who were renting the house before we bought it were breeding hamsters. You can't imagine the smell before we steam cleaned. Plus, when we were painting, the paint wouldn't stick to the walls in places no matter how much we cleaned them. Yuck!
Corey and I live in Salt Lake City, Utah, are remodeling an older home, working hard, and having fun. We have two wonderful kidlets, Camree and Spencer, who are as different as they can be. We couldn't be happier with life!
3 comments:
My favorite is the green carpet. I'm sure that goes with everything! :)
Yeah, the carpet was such a lovely color! In the dining room, where it looks brown, I vacuumed it prior to storing boxes there, and you could see that the color was supposed to be the same as the other room. Gross and when we tore it out, the pad underneath the carpet had pulverized into green dust that was around even when we were sanding the floor a year later!
GROSS!!! I'm afraid to pull up our carpet. The people who were renting the house before we bought it were breeding hamsters. You can't imagine the smell before we steam cleaned. Plus, when we were painting, the paint wouldn't stick to the walls in places no matter how much we cleaned them. Yuck!
Post a Comment