I work as a receptionist, take care of ordering office supplies, and am a Landscape Designer for my company. I got an email from one of our suppliers who was hosting a party and inviting 50 people to go to the Bees game with them. I decided to go, so Heather and I RSVP'd (Corey was at school until after the game started, so he couldn't have gone to the pre-game party anyway). They fed us food at the pre-game party, had a drawing for Bees things, and then gave us out tickets, along with two $5.00 food vouchers and $5.00 to help pay for parking. Heather won a nice jacket at the pre-game party (I won nothing, even though I took her. She's not invited to the next one!), and we live really close to the ball park so we can walk for free. That left us about $15.00 plus the free tickets. Arabella came with us, but she doesn't know what baseball is yet, so she didn't last very long. Heather took her home, and I called Corey to come take her place. He came about 7:45 and took the food vouchers and money to go get some dinner. We all ended up going to the game, having a nice time, and staying for as long as we wanted, just using the two tickets we got for free. We even had $0.50 left over after all was paid for! We didn't take any pictures, but it was still a fun game. The guy sitting next to us was hilarious, and there was an exciting (not for the people involved) moment when two older men got hit with the same ball in our section.
8 years ago


4 comments:
Hey, that's not fair! I never win anything, so I think it was about time I won SOMETHING! Yeah, that guy was really funny. And Arabella and I came REALLY close to being involved in that other "exciting" moment...good thing I ducked or we WOULD have! Thanks for inviting us to tag along! :)
we love babeball! next time you are there you have to call us!
Liz, i just read your last post! Congratulations on the new baby coming in January. I am so so so excited for you both. I know I say this all the time...but we really need to get together. I don't have your email...mine is markandkattie@yahoo.com
Congratulation!!! We are so excited for you guys. I bet Arabella will be excited to have a playmate.
Love, Paul, Jessica and the girls
Post a Comment