Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Another Month

We have really been enjoying this sweet little baby girl. Camree is such a joy and an easy baby. Patience really does pay off in the long run!!! Be ready for picture overload. We took Camree to a University of Utah Women's Basketball game and Gymnastic Meet, but neglected to get pictures. She has also enjoyed the Hogle Zoo this month.


Camree loves to smile, and has added cooing to it. She's talking to the angels here.



Finally a smile for mommy! I just love her gummy smiles.



We are lucky and can just put her in her cradle wide awake, but sleepy and she'll go to sleep herself. I heard her moving around quite a bit through the monitor, so I went to check on her. My first thought was where is she?



I uncovered her, and there she was, just about 6 inches further down from where I had laid her! I don't know how she did it, but it sure was funny. The monkey is supposed to offer her comfort because it smells like me. I think she was moving so much because she was covered. Funny girl! When I was an infant, my mom would put me at one end of the crib, and in the middle of the night, would hear my head hit the other end of the crib and she would go move me back down. Camree is moving the opposite way, and on her back!



A cute, but hungry Camree.



Lounging in her cradle. She loves it, as do Corey and I! One of the few times I put her down not swaddled, and it didn't last long.



Camree was blessed on Feb 7th, but we forgot to take pictures that day. This is a week later. Corey and I didn't like any of the blessing outfits available for purchasing, so a week before, we went to JoAnne's and purchased fabric and ribbons and I made it. The ribbons are pewter and pink. Simple and sweet. Not shown are the cute crocheted shoes my good friend, Nancy made for her.



Our first family picture. We are usually behind the camera, and I know it's dark and full of shadows on our faces, but it's still a decent picture. We need to get better at capturing the moments, and ourselves!



Getting ready to go hike Ensign Peak. A slightly cold and wet President's Day, but we had already made plans and weren't going to change them!



At the top of Ensign Peak with Arabella. Amanda quit at the bottom of the hike when her new shoes got muddy. Click to enlarge and you'll see the mud on our shoes! It was fun, and there was another group of three people that were crazy enough to hike it too. On our way down, we passed yet another group. I am sure in warmer, more dry weather, it's much more popular!



Close-up. Camree's hat covered her entire face, so she was plenty warm but we had to see that cute face for the picture! It was snowing a little too.



The following four images are in sequence. It was a good talk, and she was in such a great mood! I was able to capture some funny faces too, but also a couple different smiles.




She is such a talker, and in a good mood most of the time. She keeps scratching herself with her claws, even though I trim her nails. Thank goodness for mittens!



Another cute sleeping pose. She loves to keep her feet close.



One of the felines, Lily, staking claim on one of Camree's chairs. I try to keep it clean, and then they climb in, so I use a blanket for Camree to sit in, until I can clean it again, and they climb on the blanket.



The other feline, Abbie, the same day, and I had moved the blanket from Lily to clean the chair.



We got home one day from running errands, and both felines had decided they could fit in the chair together. They don't think anything is wrong with sleeping there.



She sure is happy to be 2 months old! We love the mosquito for reference too. Camree looks so much like her daddy here. Well, he always wanted a daddy's girl!!

4 comments:

Hyde and Beej said...

LOVE the picture of her with her mosquito! I printed it off and it's going on my fridge! :) And the one of Lily and Abbie too, cuz it's funny and want to show Brian! They are ALL so so SOOO adorable!
~Heidi

Kevi n Susie said...

Those are cute outfits that she has in all the pictures. Her blessing dress is pretty.:) Your family picture looks good, it doesn't seem too dark. The shirt you are wearing for Camree's blessing is exactly the same as one I gave to Heather, is that Heather's shirt? :p It looks nice on you.
Your kitties are silly, I imagine they like Camree's scent and that's why they sleep in her chair. I like the picture of Lily and Abbie in the baby chair.

~Susie~

Happy Harrison said...

She is so cute Liz!
We didn't get a family picture until Sunshine was about 2 months old either. We didn't even get one in the hospital with all three of us. I don't know what we were thinking...obviously not about that!
I totally LOVE her little blessing dress. I felt the same way about all the blessing dresses. I luckily had one that I had purchaised at a flea market in France like six years before I was married, but we've decided that I'll be making the blessing dresses for the rest of our girls.

Mommy said...

I like the blessing dress as well, very cute! She looks very happy and healthy so you guys are doing everything right! Love all the pictures!