8 years ago
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
5...4...3...2...1
The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me!
my choice.
for you.
this offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It’ll be done sometime this year. {translation: you may be waiting a little while}
4. You have no clue what it’s going to be … it may be cards, a poem, a bookmark, something yummy or a complete surprise to you (and me!) … who knows?
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
6. Most importantly, you must offer the same deal on your blog - the first 5 people to comment on your blog (or if you do not have a blog, facebook) get something made by YOU! If you’re not the kind of person that wants to make something tangible for others, how about some kind of service for them, any type, any size?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hi Liz,
I will have to figure out what I could do for 5 people.
I have never commented on a blog before, so hopefully this works.
I read your Thursday blog entry first...it sounds like you are dealing with the government, rather than a doctor. What could be so difficult about getting your own medical records?
Anyway, I hope other aspects of your life are going better. Work has been crazy for me, often working 12 hours straight. I don't want to keep up that kind of pace, but for now I need to "strike while the iron is hot" or "make hay while the sun shines" or something trite like that.
I still would like to have lunch some time...I could use a good reason to break away. Give me a call when you get a chance.
Always a friend, Boyd
Can I still get in on this action?
Post a Comment