Hello to everyone reading this. I have decided that this is a great way to keep everyone in the loop of Corey's and my lives. We have had a very busy summer, as you will soon find out! To start off, I finished the school year at the end of April (not graduated yet, that's next May), we moved into our new house in Salt Lake on May 4th, I left for Europe on May 5th, and returned on May 23rd. (Pictures will shortly follow, in weekly increments so as not to do too much at once!) While I was gone, Corey did a lot to our new house to make it immediately livable (it's a fixer-upper). It looked great when I came back.
I began an internship in Salt Lake the 29th of May. Boring stuff for us throughout June, and then July 5th, we had a family reunion in Florida that we attended. We returned from that on the 15th. Corey had a business trip in Hawaii that he left for on the 17th, and returned on the 20th, just in time for the Harry Potter book release party! We went to another family reunion on the 8th of August, and returned from that on the 12th. It is the most traveling we have ever done in one summer! He leaves tomorrow morning for another business trip, but returns tomorrow night as well. Long day, but just one day.
The next entry will begin at the beginning of the summer, going into more details and posting pictures. Hope everyone likes to view pretty pictures, and lots of them, cause they are coming your way!
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment